Wednesday, June 25, 2014

An altered gift box by DT Lydia using tags and 12x12 printables

 
~~**~~**~~**~~

This week I altered a clear gift box using some of Tsunami Rose Designs digital papers, and ephemera/tags.
 I added a paper on the top, along w/ some flowers, black toolle, a charm, metal key, and some red lace w/ bling trim.
 Next I punched some sentiments and and paper into little mason jar tags, using my mason jar punch from EK success, then backed them onto manilla mason jar tags.
 I also include some plain manilla mason jar tags, and some of the vintage tags backed onto manilla. They are all tied w/ some bakers twine to hold them all together. This will make a great gift for a special friend... TFL!!!

 
 
 
Be sure to visit DT Lydia at her blog Scrappbug!!!
~~**~~**~~**~~

DIGITALS USED FOR DT Lydia's Project are....

12x12 Printable Scrapbook Paper No.3

No comments:

Post a Comment