Friday, June 27, 2014

A GORGEOUS Tri Shutter Card by DT Laura using sentiments and 12x12 digital printables by Tsunami Rose Designs


Here is a Tri Shutter Card that I made with these gorgeous digital paper (12x12 #8) from Tsunami Rose Designs. I usually just leave the papers vintage but today I felt the need to sparkle. I added Stickles to all the roses.. I also added mini gems to the embossed pieces. The sentiment (Happy Birthday Girl - Pink) is also from Tsunami Rose. I love the versatility of this paper.. It could be a great wedding card or a special birthday card. The sentiments are on a page with 18 sentiments on it.

 
Visit Laura at her blog LauraLeesDream and become a follower!!!

~~**~~**~~**~~

DIGITALS USED FOR DT Laura's Project are....

12x12 Printable Scrapbook Paper No.8
12x12 Printable Scrapbook Paper No.8


Digital Sentiment Stamps- "Happy Birthday" Girl- Pink
Digital Sentiment Stamps- "Happy Birthday" Girl- Pink







Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment