Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Beautiful Springtime Card by DT Linda using printables from Tsunami Rose Designs

 
I wanted to do a spingy card this time using printables from Tsunami Rose Design, so I chosed to do a green card. First I printed out the 6X6 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Vintage Clocks" Sepia , and thought for a while what I should use with that.
Then I saw the lovely Vintage Digital Scrapbook Paper- " Romantic Couple" and it inspired me to do a sentiment myself, and the sentiment is translated to "With you by myy side, the time stand still".
I added lots of flowers, some thinestones and finally I added some Diamond Stickles for more bling.
I hope you like the result as much as I do.
 
 

Be sure to visit DT Linda at her blog Linda in Sweden and become a follower!
~~**~~**~~**~~

6X6 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Vintage Clocks" Sepia
6X6 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Vintage Clocks" Sepia
 
 
Vintage Digital Scrapbook Paper- " Romantic Couple"
Vintage Digital Scrapbook Paper- " Romantic Couple"
http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose

No comments:

Post a Comment