Thursday, May 15, 2014

A Fabulous fan created by DT Itza using printables by Tsunami Rose Designs

Hey crafty friends. I dont know about you all but here in California it is very hot hot hot... so to keep my self cool while waiting on the bus in the mornings ...I created my self a fabulous fan. This is an altered CD i turned into a useful yet stylish fan. I added a cord to it so I can hang it in my hand while fanning my self to make sure it wont fly out my hand. Im embellished one side using a lot of glue to make sure nothing goes flying off and left the other side quite basic. This fan is the perfect size which fits in my bag with out taking up much space. This beautiful papers I used are from Tsunami Rose Designs. I really love using all of her beautiful digital papers, they are so beautifully put together

Stop by TSUNAMI ROSE DESIGNS and check out all the fabulous digital kits she has available as well are 6x6 sheets, 8x8 sheets, and 8 1/2 x 11/ 1/2 sheets.





Visit DT Itza at her blog Itza Thoughts and become a follower!
~~**~~**~~**~~

DIGITALS USED FOR DT Itza's Project are....
6X6 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Vintage Clocks" Sepia
6X6 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Vintage Clocks" Sepia
8X8 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Vintage School Girl- Sepia"
8X8 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Vintage School Girl- Sepia"


6X6 Vintage Digital Scrapbook Paper- "Roses"
http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=868324


http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose








Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment