Friday, May 9, 2014

A Beautiful Tag Book by DT Laura using the Vintage Flower Pritantables #1 by Tsunami Rose Designs

~~**~~**~~**~~
 
Here is my little tag book..
It is made with Vintage Tags from Tsunami Rose Design. I just love the amazing flowers on all the tags. This file has round tags and banner tags and tags.

These tags made me want to do a tag mini book. The colours are subtle but jump right out at you.
I love the vintagy feel of these tags. There are so many possibilities with these tags. I want to add lots of laces to the binder ring but I want just the right lace so I will be carrying these tags around with me till I do...

 







 
Visit Laura at her blog LauraLeesDream and become a follower!!!
 
~~**~~**~~**~~
 
Vintage Flower Pritantables #1
Vintage Flower Pritantables #1
 
http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose








Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment