Friday, April 25, 2014

DT Laura's Journal and Video using the "Petticoat Ephemera" Printable Journal Kit

~~**~~**~~**~~
 
This is the front cover of my journal made with digital papers "Petticoat Ephemera" Printable Journal Kit. I love these vintage papers. In this journal you find a variety of the pretties colours and designs all in one journal. These papes can be made to be more shabby chic or blinged with stickles and gems to make them shining and bright. I love the fact that they are digital and I can print all of them or some out whenever I want. In this journal I have used a couple of the papers for extras (used a second time). I am so pleased to show you all the beautiful papes in this album from Tsunami Rose Design.

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 ~~**~~**~~**~~

Check out Laura's video on her mini!!!
 

 
Visit Laura at her blog LauraLeesDream and become a follower!!!



 ~~**~~**~~**~~

 "Petticoat Ephemera" Printable Journal Kit

Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment