Thursday, April 3, 2014

A BEAUTIFUL Sewing Box created by DT Itza using the "Parisian DayDream" Printable Journal

Hello crafty peep's.
Here is a look at my latest design team project for Tsunami Rose Designs using my favorite digital kit "Parisian DayDream". This is my take on a sewing box. This box is full of individual small files which I have used to store my niddles, thread,buttons,seam binding, pins, stick pins, and velcro. Now all my sewing tools are all in one fabulous box. I had so much fun using this digital kit, the fact that I can print pages as needed for my projects is fabulous.

Stop by TSUNAMI ROSE DESIGNS and check out all the fabulous digital kits she has available as well are 6x6 sheets, 8x8 sheets, and 8 1/2 x 11/ 1/2 sheets.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Parisian Daydream" Printable Journal Kit
 
Visit DT Itza at her blog Itza Thoughts and become a follower!



No comments:

Post a Comment