Tuesday, March 25, 2014

DT Linda's Paris Layout using the Parisian Daydream Printable Journal

 
This week I have made a LO, or its a start on one, since I will add photos later on.
I have used a couple of pages from the set Parisian Daydream, and then I added some cutouts from the same serie.

After that I have thrown on a lot of flowers and leaves
As a final touch the Stickles-bottle was used on several parts of the LO, and I also used a bling swirl....
To frame in the LO I have used a pink pen and a purple pen, and then added some Star Dust Stickles on the lines.

I am feeling rather pleased with the result and I hope you like it too. 

~~**~~**~~**~~

 
 
 
 
 
Be sure to visit DT Linda at her blog Linda in Sweden and become a follower!
~~**~~**~~**~~
 
"Parisian Daydream" Printable Journal Kit
 

No comments:

Post a Comment