Saturday, February 1, 2014

DT Tina's beautiful card using the "Parisian Daydream" Journal Kit

 
Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy. Here is my project for the month of February using the "Parisian Daydream" Journal Kit. Well what can I say , this Kit is one of my all time favourites and one that I purchased some time ago so you can imagine that I was delighted when I discovered that February was going to be showcasing it again. I cant wait to show you all the mini book that I am making for my next one... I have used a white 5x7 card blank and covered it with textured pink paper that has a lovely sheen to it and topped it with one of the pages from the kit. Next I cut out a tag and envelope and added these to the card , I have added a rose spray to the envelope. For the Eiffel Tower I covered it with glossy accents and left to dry then cut it out and added that to the card. I then cut out one of the little pictures and attatched it to the card using double sided foam pads that gave it some height. To embellish the card I have used skeleton leaves, paper roses, paper daisies, buttons, ribbon and a doily all from my stash and theres also a little glitter on the top and bottom rose sprays. I do hope that you like what I have created hereand as always this kit is so incredibly versatile and a real pleasure to work with. So what are you waiting for pop along to the store and get yours NOW! xx
 

 
"Parisian Daydream" Printable Journal Kit
 
 
Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment