Saturday, January 18, 2014

DT Tina's mini book using the "Monochrome" Journal Kit in Black


Here is my mini book I have created using the 5x7 Monochrome Kit. This Kit as I said previously is a
must for any crafter. Its is so beautiful and incredibly versatile. The only problem is choosing what and where to put things !.For this project I have taken some sheets of black paper and punched the edges with a tonic border punch and added layers of the paper to form the binding. Throughout the book you will see that I have used paper from the kit to create flowers, butterflies and bunting, see I did say it was versatile! I have used sentiments, tags, envelopes and postcards from the kit as well as the gorgeous little pics that are included. I have kept my project fairly simple so as to showcase the papers ect as much as possible and not hide them underneath lots of embellishing. All of the materials used to embellish have come from my stash but I have created butterflies, bunting and flowers from the papers in the kit. Please do pop along to the store where you will find the Monochrome kit and much much more. there is something there for everyone! Hugs xxxx

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~**~~**~~**~~
 
http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/section/journal-kits
http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose



Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment