Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving! FREE Printable Tickets!


Hello everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day surrounded by good food and good company! To say thank you to my almost 600 blogger followers, my 1000+ FB Fans for my almost 1000 sales! You guys rock! Today I am thankful for your support!

Here is a couple  free printable for you guys!! Click to enlarge the pictures and save.



Oh and if you like designing with my printables, I am looking for a Jan-March 2014 team! Please email me at tsunamirose@yahoo.com if you are interested!!




4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Daisy!! Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Thank you X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Thank you for these printables. I love them. Warm Wishes from Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the rose tickets.

    ReplyDelete