Tuesday, August 20, 2013

For Inspiration- Color Palettes

I am always on the hunt for a good color combo! I found these wonderful photos off Pinterest and added a color palette much like I would if I was going to design anything on Photoshop. They also help when trying to decide what colors to put together on a project.

The photos are not mine, and I am not claiming them as my own. I found them on Pinterest and Google images, please save them as use them as you please. :) Visit back I'll be adding more! :)

I will definitely be using these color palettes in my future projects. 

















Betsy Johnson!

Betsy Johnson Dress

Betsy Johnson Necklace

Betsy Johnson Dress

Betsy Johnson Dress

Betsy Johnson Shoes

Betsy Johnson Fabric

Betsy Johnson Dress

Van Gogh- Vase with Twelve Sunflowers


Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment