Thursday, April 11, 2013

*New* Vintage Printable Ephemera Tag Sets!



I spent a night designing these little tags, and I had a blast. I find designing stuff for the shop is a way for me to be creative without all the mess! That makes it super fun! ;)

So, my original tags are pretty popular on the shop, I thought I would revamp with some new ones! :) I hope you guys like them.

The tags are 3.35 in x 2.1 in.

 The file prints perfectly onto 8.5x11 carstock or other paper.

 Prints in 300 DPI, which is high resolution.

The files can be uploaded to a USB and taken to a printer accessible computer anywhere. You will receive a JPG print ready PDF file to your email once payment is received.

(Click on image to visit it in shop)






1 comment:

  1. It truly regards realize that this theme is being secured additionally on this site so cheers for setting aside opportunity to examine this!
    prints near me

    ReplyDelete