Monday, February 11, 2013

Altered Glass Jar- using the "Parisian Daydream" Printable Journal by DESIGN TEAM MEMBER ~ Dawn Smith

 
Hello Folks...
 
February 11th.... just 16 more days til my birthday , ok thats not what this post
is about, but I thought I would throw that out there since I am going to
be the BIG 40!!! This post is about my altered glass jar, and it was a lot harder
than I thought for meto come up with something, but I got there in the end. I
think I need a shopping spree to boost my brain activity Anyway, here it is....
 
Some mod podge, bling, Tsunami Rose Designs 
As always you can get more info on my youtube.
 


 
*************************************
 Check out my video to learn
more about my project....
 
  
Stop by and visit me at my blog Strawberry Delights
and leave me some love!!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
THERE ARE EVEN MORE GREAT
THINGS TO CHECK OUT...
CHALLENGE WEDNESDAY
Great prizes and AWESOME inspiration from our
Design Team Members right here at the blog!!
 
Also,... Check out our Event Page on Facebook for more giveaways!!...
Be sure to Invite your friends too!!!
 
This weeks challenge....
 
 
 



Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment