Thursday, December 13, 2012

Vintage Christmas Altered Trim Spool using Tsunami Rose Design's Christmas Gift Printable Journal - Design Team Member ~ Steph D.






ALOHA Everyone.. 
For my project I upcycled a spool that housed my lace 
trim.  I added some kraft cardstock circles and distressed
the edges of the spool and the cardstock with
Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. I used the beautiful
angel image from the Tsunami Rose Designs


I added some sparkly gold leaves, Prima holly berry
spray, pearl trims, Stickles, burlap twine, and
Pink Paislee chipboard snowflakes the I inked up
with Distress Inks. I added burlap trim in
the inside to create something the ornament can
hang from. I tied the top with burlap string.
*************************



The other side of the ornament has the beautiful
sentiment piece from the printables. I distressed
the edges and added a bunch of Stickles. There is some
delicate lace and burlap string I tied into bows,
pearl trim, chipboard snowflake, and Prima rose.

*************************

I fussy-cut the word, "Believe,"
from one of the printables
I hope enjoyed the project I have created today...
please stop by my blog anytime for

*************************
Tsunami Rose Design Zibbet shop is having a sale??
Check out the great deals going on right now,
it is a great opportunity to try out the wonderful
printables you see features on this blog.
(click picture to go to zibbet shop)

Check out our Giveaway too!!!

 
Keep up with Tsunami Rose updates by checking out our:

2 comments: