Sunday, December 9, 2012

Plain Gift Box Embellished With The "Christmas Gift" printable journal - Design Team Member ~ Violet Foskey


Hi Everybody Violet here...
Today I have embellished a plain gift box using the

I used Daisy's gorgeous CHRISTmas Gift Journal Paper,
some lace, seam binding, flat back pearls, IAR, and a stick pin.
I hope you all like it....  
Now onto my project!!!


For your eyes to see even more...
a video of my embellished gift box :)


Be sure to visit my blog All That Scrap,
and show some scrappy love :)
Thanks so much! Big hugs, Violet
*************************
Tsunami Rose Design Zibbet shop is having a sale??
Check out the great deals going on right now,

it is a great opportunity to try out the wonderful
printables you see features on this blog.

(click picture to go to zibbet shop)





 **********

Check out our Giveaway too!!!

**********

Keep up with Tsunami Rose updates by checking out our:

No comments:

Post a Comment