We're at it again! Thank you for joining us on the 5th monthly blog hop, hosted me Daisy Collins creator of Tsunami Rose Designs!
This month our theme is a free style using printables from the Tsunami Rose Designs Zibbet shop! Please make sure to visit my shop where you will be able to view all of my affordable designs! I create all of my designs with a vintage flair that is perfect for all of your shabby chic projects! And of course make sure to grab your copy of July 2012 I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose which includes 2 free scrapbook papers!!
The blog hop rules are simple:
1. Comment on the participating blogs. (Leave a your email if possible)
2. Check back on my blog August 1st for the winner.
3. Win a $25 gift certificate to spend on Tsunami Rose Designs Printables! As well as your own copy of July 2012 I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose!
Want to be inspired daily? Join our Facebook group!
Check out our YT video for today's sketch!
Items used from the shop:
I like using my printables to make cards and projects from because they coordinate well together. I chose to have a lot of papers in different colors so that they fit alot more projects than just one. I like having the options :D
Participating blog list (don't forget to join us tomorrow for more inspiration!):
1. Daisy Collins - http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
2.Vanessa Toro http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com/
4.Violet Foskey - http://allthatscrap4him.blogspot.com/
5.Kimberly - http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
6.Stephenie Smith - http://www.sscrafter.blogspot.com
7. Lynne Kirsch ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/