Thursday, May 24, 2012

NEW Tsunami Rose Designs Printables & Free Thursday Vintage Printable!

I'm so excited you guys! I've had so much fun making my own line of printable scrapbook paper! I don't know why I hadn't thought of this sooner, honestly.

It's been surreal to create projects using my own designs. Wow. I kinda don't wanna let them go!!

All of the 6x6 printable scrapbook paper is only .99 cents. That's .99 cents and you can print as many as you wish! You can also sell the projects you make from them as long as you are a small business.

The files are easily put on a flash drive and used from any computer with printer access.

View all of my new papers and the cards I've made from them with more to come.........in about a minute!


<<<<<ZIBBET SHOP>>>>>

Get your Free Thrusday Vintage Printable!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

cLICK HERE  GO TO MY Facebook page for the link to download the free vintage printable!!

Please make sure to "Like" my page!

2 comments:

  1. Love that printable.. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for the gorgeous designs and inspiration. What a generous soul!

    ReplyDelete