For this sketch I actually ended up making 2 cards. The first one featured on this video uses papers by My Mind's Eye that I bought in a kit, not sure the name of it. And the embellishments are also from the same kit. The red and white bakers twin is from Creating is Fun.
On the second card I made, I used paper that I found at Hobby Lobby for a great price. And I used a Martha Stewart punch at the edge of the black cardstock. The tag and the whole card is inked in Black from Close to my Heart. The sentiment is also from Close to my heart and is inked in Daisy White.
Check out what my Design team is making with this sketch!
May Design Team
- Daisy- http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
- Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Christina Berlanga-Mesa -- http://serendipitycreationsbychristina.blogspot.com/
- Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
- Abbie Kay - http://powered-by-fairydust.blogspot.com
- Tricia - http://mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/
- Sam Burdett - http://sammylouscraftingadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
- Debbi Taylor - http://taylor-madecards.blogspot.co.uk/
- Eileen Sepulveda- Sanjose -www.thelittlecraftershow.com
- Veronica Meras-http://createdbymeras.blogspot.com/
- Ann Marie Lessner www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com